Sleep should come naturally—the result of every material and fabric with which you, and your skin, comes into contact.
The most brilliant sleep solution is derived from nature—the culmination of superior pressure point relief and unique buoyancy found only in Oeko-Tex class 1 certified Talalay latex. Combining a premium Euro top, constructed of Joma Wool™ and organic cotton, with a dense layer of Talalay comfort latex and up to 1,189 individually encased coils, the Bloom Hybrid offers seven times more breathability than other latex beds…plus superior motion isolation and support. The inherently hypoallergenic properties of latex make the Bloom Hybrid a healthier, cleaner, more rejuvenating sleep (top to bottom).
- Three levels of firmness let you decide the level of support you need.
- Sustainably sourced Joma Wool™ and organic cotton are combined in a plush top cover, providing exceptional breathability and moisture wicking…naturally.
- A 3” top layer of Talalay latex delivers a unique buoyant quality that relaxes muscles and relieves tension, lifting away the pressures of the day while you sleep. Made from natural Talalay rubber, Talalay latex is certified Oeko-Tex class 1; safe for babies.
- An 8” base of up to 1,189 individually encased Quantum™ Edge coils delivers ultimate pressure point relief while decreasing motion transfer.
- A 1” high density foam base adds durability to the mattress while reinforcing individually encased coils as they compress.
- Delivered in a box, allowing for easy transportation from your door to your bedroom.
- Proudly custom made in the U.S.A. with a 10-year warranty.
- Offered with a 120-night risk free trial.
one layer at a time.
1.25” Quilted Wool and Organic Cotton Top
Sustainably sourced Joma Wool™ and organic cotton are combined in a plush top cover, providing exceptional breathability and moisture wicking…naturally.
3” Talalay Latex
A premium top latex layer delivers a unique buoyant quality that relaxes muscles and relieves tension, lifting away the pressures of the day while you sleep.
8” Quantum Edge Encased Coils
An engineered layer consisting of up to 1,189 individually encased coils allows for better reactivity and motion isolation, minimizing sleep disturbance.
1" High-density Base Foam
A high density foam base adds durability to the mattress while reinforcing individually encased coils as they compress.
"Owning their own factory gives Brooklyn Bedding extraordinary control over their materials, cost, and assembly specifications."
"[Brooklyn Bedding offers] high-quality product sold at extremely competitive prices. Their direct-to-consumer business is reflected in the brand's ability to pass savings along to their customers."
"There’s no doubt with Brooklyn Bedding that the designers and manufacturers are mattress experts and knew very well how to make a quality product."