Designed to look like a traditional box spring, the durably constructed Ascension™ Bi-Fold Foundation combines critical center support with unique portability for easy transport.
- Heavy duty tubular steel construction provides critical center support and maximum edge firmness. No box spring required.
- Thoughtfully engineered to be used with all types of mattresses.
- Traditional look and feel of a box spring with an easy-to-remove, zip-off cover.
- Unique design that allows for a flat fold, making delivery and set up a snap.
- No tools or assembly required; easily moved on stairs or around tight corners.
- 120-night trial period.
- 10-year full replacement warranty.
"Owning their own factory gives Brooklyn Bedding extraordinary control over their materials, cost, and assembly specifications."
"[Brooklyn Bedding offers] high-quality product sold at extremely competitive prices. Their direct-to-consumer business is reflected in the brand's ability to pass savings along to their customers."
"There’s no doubt with Brooklyn Bedding that the designers and manufacturers are mattress experts and knew very well how to make a quality product."
Our foundations vary in height depending on the type of foundation. Below are the heights and available clearance space for each of our foundations.
|Foundation||(storage space beneath foundation) |
|Electric Adjustable Base||approx. 10”||12”|
|Heavy Duty High Rise Platform||approx. 12”||13.5”|
|Ascension™ Bi-Fold Foundation||n/a||8”|