The Brooklyn Bowery Hybrid combines the targeted pressure point relief of individually encased coils with the contouring comfort of quilted gel memory foam in a hybrid mattress that’s exceptionally priced. Optimal cooling in the top layer and open cell technology in the transition layer ensure greater breathability, resulting in a cooler night’s sleep. The Brooklyn Bowery is our top slumber essential—priced affordably because we custom craft our very own mattresses and ship direct, passing on the savings to you.
- Offered in a universal, medium firmness that balances just the right amount of pressure point relief with optimal support
- Features a 1” layer of quilted, gel memory foam that resists body impressions and provides optimal cooling comfort while you sleep.
- Designed with a 2” layer of comfort foam to create a gentler transition to the mattress core.
- Features open cell technology for increased airflow and breathability.
- Engineered with a 6” base of up to 1,024 individually encased Ascension™ coils for increased support and decreased motion transfer.
- Finished with a 1” high density foam base for added durability and reinforcement of individual coils.
- Delivered in a box that allows for easy transportation from your door to your bedroom.
- Proudly custom made in the U.S.A. with a 10-year warranty.
- Comes with a 120-night risk free trial.
one layer at a time.
1” Quilted top with gel memory foam
A high quality layer of quilted, gel memory foam resists body impressions and provides optimal cooling comfort while you sleep.
2” Transitional comfort foam
A 2” layer of comfort foam creates a gentler transition to the mattress core.
6” Ascension™ encased coils
An engineered layer consisting of up to 1,024 individually encased coils allows for exceptional reactivity and motion isolation.
1” Base foam
A 1” high-density foam base adds durability to the mattress while reinforcing individually encased coils as they compress.
"Owning their own factory gives Brooklyn Bedding extraordinary control over their materials, cost, and assembly specifications."
"[Brooklyn Bedding offers] high-quality product sold at extremely competitive prices. Their direct-to-consumer business is reflected in the brand's ability to pass savings along to their customers."
"There’s no doubt with Brooklyn Bedding that the designers and manufacturers are mattress experts and knew very well how to make a quality product."