Constructed with superior natural materials, the Talalay Latex pillow delivers superior reactivity, contouring support and enhanced breathability for an exceptionally restful night’s sleep.
- Derived from the sap of the Hevea breasiliensis (rubber) tree and produced using eco-friendly methods, sustainably sourced Talalay latex is hypoallergenic and gentle on the skin.
- Available in both plush (soft) and firm comfort levels, the Talalay latex pillow provides just the right amount of loft for back, stomach and side sleepers.
- Hyper-responsive latex foam delivers superior support and gentle contouring for the head and neck, promoting healthy spinal alignment for every type of sleeper.
- Inherently breathable Talalay latex delivers up to seven times greater airflow than other latex foams for a cooler night’s sleep.
- A moisture-wicking, antimicrobial cover maintains a hygienic and dry sleep environment.
"Owning their own factory gives Brooklyn Bedding extraordinary control over their materials, cost, and assembly specifications."
"[Brooklyn Bedding offers] high-quality product sold at extremely competitive prices. Their direct-to-consumer business is reflected in the brand's ability to pass savings along to their customers."
"There’s no doubt with Brooklyn Bedding that the designers and manufacturers are mattress experts and knew very well how to make a quality product."
Choosing a firmness level for your pillow is similar to how you choose a firmness level for your mattress. For side and stomach sleepers, softer levels are recommended, while back and side sleepers will find the medium and firm levels are more supportive and better for spine alignment.
If you need assistance selecting the right firmness level, ask our customer service team by chat or by email at [email protected].
Yes, you can wash the cover of the pillow on a gentle setting.
For the Talalay latex pillow, simply remove the cover, wash on a gentle setting and lay flat to dry.
Yes, our 120-night trial period extends to most sleep accessories*. Should you need to return a product, we ask that you package the merchandise and contact us at [email protected] with package dimensions so that we can email you a prepaid shipping label. We then ask that the merchandise be shipped back to our facility at no charge to you.
*Our 120-night trial does not extend to our Electric Adjustable Base, which cannot be returned after purchase. However, we do offer optional 1-year, 3-year and 20-year warranties for an additional cost. Contact our customer service team at [email protected] for more information.